Pauline ‘Mae’ Garza
Pauline "Mae" Garza is the sole member owner of Garza & Associates, PLLC. Her practice focuses on personal injury, family law, criminal law, and probate law.
A graduate of St. Mary's School of Law, J.D., University of Texas at San Antonio, M.Ed., and Our Lady of the Lake University, B.S., Ms. Garza has extensive experience in the courtroom. Ms. Garza is licensed to practice law in the state of Texas and the Western District "federal". While we can go on and on about Ms. Garza's experiences as a teacher, writer, overseas reporter, and lawyer, we prefer to tell you about her approach to litigation so you can determine if she is the best fit for you:
1. She's a straight shooter and will tell you the truth about your case when others won't.
2. She's not afraid to litigate your case, but she will also try to mediate so as not to drive up the cost of litigation.
3. She will rely heavily on the facts, even though you may want to focus on your feelings.
4. She's well versed in the law and has been successful upholding her cases when taken to the Fourth Court of Appeals.
5. She will advocate for you like no other and this is reflected in the time she takes to prepare your case for trial.
LEADERSHIP, MEMBERSHIP, HONORS
Recipient of the AFL-CIO Leadership Award
Ms. Garza has three children, has been married for 38 years, and was born and raised in San Antonio. She lived overseas with her husband George, who was active-duty military, in Heidelberg and Nuremberg, Germany for 8 years and also lived in Seoul, South Korea. In 2010, on a solo trip to Europe, Ms. Garza ran with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Probate Law